Click Here for the 2015-2016 Faith Formation Handbook.
Your role as a Faith Formation Family:
- Ensure your child attends Mass every Sunday!
- Make reception of the sacraments a priority in your family.
- Practice your faith and help your child follow the teachings of the church in daily life.
- Actively participate in monthly classes.
- Verbally support the efforts of parish faith formation leaders.
- Support and comply with the guidelines of the program.
- Grades 1-8 Expectations
- Eight (8) class attendances
- Five (5) Service Hours
- Five (5) Spiritual/Prayer hours
…Or, a combination of service & spiritual hours which = 10
- Grades 9 and 10 Expectations
- Eight (8) attendances
- Ten (10) Service hours
- Ten (10) Spiritual/Prayer hours
- Confirmation 1 and Confirmation 2 have addtional Expectations (grades 10 and 11) -please refer to thier packet.